Top Reasons To Donate To AASC
- Your Donation is Tax Deducible
- Greater need and less financial support coming from local and state government.
- Any money donated goes directly to AASC a 501(c) 3 non-profit Area Agency on Aging.
- AASC has been in operation since 1975 and have developed trusting relationships with the citizens of Buchanan, Dickenson, Russell and Tazewell counties.
- AASC maximizes donations in order to help the most people.
- You can be assured you are making a meaningful difference in YOUR community. All donated money stays within our four-county service area.
- AASC workers are passionate about providing care and improving the lives of those in Buchanan, Dickenson, Russell and Tazewell counties.
- AASC has a proven track record of successful results.
- AASC provides a strong strategic plan that ensures the expansion of services and programs to keep pace with the growing senior population and needs of our community.
Donating via paypal is quick and easy. Just press the button below to get started.
If you'd like to donate by mail please mail your donation to:
Appalachian Agency for Senior Citizens
P.O. Box 765
Cedar Bluff, VA 24609
We also accept In-Kind Donations that provide support or assistance to our seniors.
For more information contact Chase Meade-Patton at (276)-964-4915.