Care Coordination links older people with appropriate long-term care services so they can maintain their independence. Care coordinators provide outreach, assessment, and care planning. Through this program, individuals learn about and/or receive assistance from AASC and partner organizations.
- Care Coordination's services include(but are not limited to):
- Medicare Part D enrollment.
- Insurance counseling (VICAP).
- Information and assistance.
- Farm Fresh Market.
- Tele-N-Touch telephone reassurance.
- Emergency services.
- Disease prevention and health promotion.
- Fan care.
- Heating and cooling assistance.
- Medication management.
- My Medicare Matters computer training.
- Centenarian birthday recognition.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us.